Saturday, July 23, 2011

which way should I choose ?



situation by a man: which way should I choose, between happiness with destruction, when to choose this arduous and confusing me, on one side, aq loved him, on one side also, I want another state, I am confused by the all of this. openly in front of happiness, why do I still want to ruin? I was confused, should I ran and ran? perlukah for me to suicide? flee from all this, do? I stuck to proceed with what? accept with me that went away? unfortunately, I do not know which one, yes maybe I was stupid! until I wanted to kill myself! why I do not think all the consequences before I do all this! I give up with all this, please give me space to think for the time being.

* only need to be yourself, do not follow friends or relatives. just be confident in yourself that you select. This is advice from the apple lee =)


This message is intended for my friend =)
official by apple lee

No comments:

Post a Comment